Terms & Conditions
BalearExpress.com booking terms and conditions
1. Our contract with you
- 1.1. These booking terms and conditions (Terms) form the basis of your contract with BalearExpress.com Please ensure that you read the Terms carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
- 1.2. These Terms, as amended from time to time, apply to all bookings including those made by telephone, fax, e-mail, online, in writing or by any other means.
- 1.3. These Terms will become binding on you, and you will be deemed to have accepted these terms on behalf of any other persons detailed on the booking, on the earliest of:
- (a) you paying us a deposit;
- (b) you making full payment of the cost of your villa; or
- (c) we send to you, via e-mail or post, a booking confirmation that confirms the details of your booking.
2. Booking your villa
- 2.1. By making a booking, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that:
- (a) the details they are providing are complete and accurate;
- (b) he/she has read these Terms and has the authority to, and does agree to be, bound by them;
- (d) he/she is over 18 years of age and where placing an order for services with age restrictions, declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services.
- 2.2. When you submit a booking to us, this does not mean we have accepted your booking. Our acceptance of the booking will take place as described in clause 1.3 (when a binding contract is entered into).
- 2.3. If we are unable to fulfil the booking, we will inform you of this and we will not process the booking further.
- 3.1. Prices quoted on our website and in our brochure are those in effect at the time of viewing only. Prices are updated from time to time and are only guaranteed once the deposit (see clause 8.1 below) has been paid (although we reserve the right to change prices at any time in the case of error).
- 3.2. All prices quoted include all taxes.
4. Best rates guarantee
- 4.1. In order to be eligible for our best rates guarantee, the competing quote must be available online and be accessible to our staff. The quoted rate must be for the same villa and dates and offer the same services that we are providing. Our best rates guarantee excludes competing quotes advertised through third party websites where the quote is for a booking with us.
- 4.2. Special offers, late space or cancellation discounts, promotional rates or those quoted as part of a package holiday will not be matched.
- 4.3. Claims under our best rates guarantee must be made within 24 hours of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following information:
- (a) name of the person who made the booking;
- (b) name of villa;
- (c) arrival date;
- 4.4. best rates decisions are final and are made at our sole discretion.
- 4.5. We reserve the right to withdraw the best rates guarantee at any time.
- 5.1. We endeavour to ensure that all the information on our website and in our brochures is accurate; however, occasionally errors occur and we reserve the right to correct details in such circumstances.
- 5.2. You must check the price and all other details relating to the villa and any other arrangements that you wish to book before your booking is submitted.
- 5.3. We, the management company and the villa owner reserve the right to change the interior room configurations, the furnishings, the fixtures and fittings of the villa and all other equipment in, or appearance of, the villa without giving prior notice to you.